Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jammu deserves better people !!!

I always hear Jammu for all wrong reasons and I am not sure about the actual problem out there.After looking at the bigfight in NDTV,I thought to myself Jammu deserves better people.

I don't think the people where anytime came across the following words
-Cooperativeness
-Collaborating
-Accommodating


Well even the old people still don't get that difference of opinion or conflict is a common thing among people .No matter how much external counseling you do ,the change of perspective should come within.I think the root cause is educational system which failed to teach them the aspect of teaming.

The business schools here give huge importance for teaming activities.For example,Kellog has a team assignment for their students to assess the situation of chicago to host Olympics 2020.I thought it was awesome project since you get to analyze the benefits the city will get, at the sametime how much of business development could be happen with proper infrastructure funding.This requires lot of team effort and other diversified people to coordinate,collaborate and cooperate.

I think each school in Jammu should have a simple teaming activity which improves coordination,collaboration and cooperation.If they even played a dumbchardes game together,they would have learnt enough lessons to avoid time again terror situation in Jammu.

No comments: