Monday, August 11, 2008

Buna ... My way of gearing to Romania !!!



Eversince I joined my MBA at Kennesaw State University ,I was looking forward for this Romania International Residency trip.This Saturday,Bianca wentover the Romanian culture with the below video.



Being born and bought up in Chennai ,I find it difficult to travel within India as majority of Indians speak in Hindi,somehow I find it very easy to travel international places like Japan,Malayasia,Singapore or US.



I often find that during my International travel that places are built keeping people in mind and moreover people are much more down to earth and honest.For example,In Japan where you can hardly find any signs in english but you can find all the picture signs to get you where you want to.if not common people will make an effort to understand and accompany you to your destination.It was fun plus challenge in tokyo to travel places like Mt Fuji,Akihabara,Disney and the Underground Museum out there.


Coming Back to Romania ,Bianca gaves up glimpse of what we are about to see during our Sep 13-Sep 27 Trip to Romania. I found it very funny as she went over explaining What to expect interms of accomadations,transportation,food,party,sightseeing & teaming,may be it is just because as Indians we always bought up to deal with dynamics of situations.I thought it was too much of spoon feeding for this Trip.

Here are the few pictures shared to us:-













Finally ,Bianca concluded very proudly stating that Americans can look forward for beautiful women and wine during the Trip.Many of my american peers found it very encouraging and voiced "We are coming :)))) " hav fun !!!

Thanks,
Anand.U

No comments: